We want to do this to minimize risk since AMB has been making big moves, we don't want to get in too early a trigger a stop loss.
Stop loss is a little harder for this one since the price moves a lot, while we have the potential to get 40% in a day we can also lose our gains very quick. A normal 5-10% stop could work if we buy at the very bottom of support. If you don't wanna risk 10% loss just put a 5% stop loss and rebuy at the bottom if it gets triggered.
Keep in mind BTC is king in this market and if it decides to dump/pump all alts will be affected!
Take profits in the white zones, either close the whole trade or sell 25% or 50% and wait for the next target.
- Daily trading calls
- Daily profits