HJQI
Mua

ARNBTC There are a chance to gain 100%

BINANCE:ARNBTC   ARN/BTC

Hello traders, Here I have checked the 4H chart of ARNBTC!

The price has had a correction move, after a long time peaceful,

I predicted in my previous analysis and we got the price action!

After the short correction, the price is ready to break the triangle zone

Since price has hit the triangle zone ,

there has been signals of downtrend slowing .

The candlesticks are showing the beginnings of a change of

command from bears to the bulls.

I believe that price has found a true bottom.

I am expecting an up move up to begin,

it will break the pressure level 0.0003500.

If price successfully breaks pressure level at 0.0003500,

price could extend further to the highs.

I will be updating this analysis if it exceeds 50 likes.
Giao dịch bắt đầu
Bình luận: I hope the price break it
snapshot
Bình luận: Mart running peaceful,we just hold
Bình luận: I will hold now -6%,i will find the reason why the drop
Bình luận: Someone sold 325000 @ market price,so the big drop,now it back
take are again
Crypto Trading Signal and Analysis Post https://t.me/EI_CRYPTO
Forex Trading Signal and Analysis Post https://t.me/EI_Forex
Twitter https://twitter.com/EI_HJQI
Premium Signals Subscription Via Tlegram @EI_HJQI
QQ 571602577
is it good time to buy arn now, for short term?
Phản hồi
And ?? Hold ?? there is some hope ??
Phản hồi
It is not recovering to full extent..lets see one more day.
Phản hồi
srnassar retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, Do we remain patient and wait? Or does the recent downtrend towards $3.25 (from almost $5) mean we should cut our losses? I'm willing to stick with it if it's likely to bounce back... Thoughts anyone?
Phản hồi
@srnassar, depends on what btc will do..will it tank more tjen we are done
Phản hồi
Trade active ?? Target ??
Phản hồi
I suppose stop losses were triggered once it hit 30000..it will recover i think..
Phản hồi
srnassar retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, starting to see movement... now at $4.30. Let's hope this trade makes us happy.
+1 Phản hồi
I traded at $4.80 and now we are seeing $4. Should I accept loss and pull out?
Phản hồi
Im new to this and just started follwing your work, you're a great trader, thank you!
+1 Phản hồi
Tiếng Việt
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Trang chủ Sàng lọc cổ phiếu Công cụ tìm kiếm tín hiệu Forex Tìm kiếm tín hiệu Cryptocurrency Lịch kinh tế Cách thức hoạt động Tính năng biểu đồ Điều khoản sử dụng Người điều hành Giải pháp Website & Môi giới Widgets Thư viện biểu đồ chứng khoán Yêu cầu tính năng Blog & Tin tức Hỏi đáp Hỗ trợ & Wiki Twitter
Hồ sơ Tùy chỉnh hồ sơ Tài khoản và Tính phí Tickets Hỗ trợ của tôi Liên hệ hỗ trợ Các ý tưởng đã xuất bản Người theo dõi Đang theo dõi Tin nhắn riêng Trò chuyện Đăng xuất