Price behaviors noted:
1) constantly made higher highs, and higher lows
2) price has respected the support with minimally 3 decent touches
3) similar findings for the resistance, which was initially an increasing resistance, turned into a flat resistance - respecting a longer term S/R
Reasons to look to/take a short:
1) the break occured towards the last 1/3 of the triangle, meaning price has been in the formation for a considerable amount of time (compared to a break at the middle of the triangle)
2) risk-reward opportunities surpasses > 1.20, if stop-loss is placed just below 0.78 and a 0.65 target
3) general price direction, from mid 2012 till date, is bearish . A short constitutes a position with the longer term trend.
*This is my first attempt to contribute to the tradingview community. All suggestions/feedback welcome!
Trang web này sử dụng cookie để đảm bảo bạn có được trải nghiệm tốt nhất trên trang web của chúng tôi. Để tìm hiểu thêm về cookie, bao gồm cách kiểm soát cookie, vui lòng đọc Chính sách cookie của chúng tôi.