You know how big and easy news move this market, the cryptocurrency market, and there are big news for the Cryptocurrency community. There is a conference in Mexico from the 15th to the 18th February where many cryptocurrency experts will attend and give lectures about the cryptocurrency markets and other important topics. It turns out that Bitcoin .com, owned by Roger , Bitcoin Cash main guy, is the main sponsor of this event. Making it basically a Bitcoin Cash sponsored event, so this can be one of the reasons the price started to move up suddenly.
- On the chart above you can see how the just crossed over and it is trending upward. You can see plenty of room left for growth. If more momentum builds up, Bitcoin Cash has the potential for a very strong run.
- The TD indicator is giving us another positive signal. We just started a new green count after reaching a full 13 negative count, this is a good sign, we will know in a very short few days how exactly this trade will develop, no need to wait long.
- Bitcoin Cash movement started after reaching a bottom @ 0.1206, a price that hasn't been seen since December 19th, almost two months ago. So basically two months of retrace and consolidation from our last run... We traded that one as well. It was a profitable trade.
- The price broke and remained above the EMA30 & 90 price line, this is a very positive signal. This was a resistance point that was easily broken and will now serve as support.
- The weekly chart candles, chart formation and overall picture, gives us room for plenty of growth. Closing this week positive can give us the next week a strong run. Let's trade Bitcoin Cash , let's make some money with this coin.
- The fact that Bitcoin Cash broke free from Bitcoins hold, is also a positive signal.
Note: There are some signals for this trade, so this isn't 100% bull time but, this is a trade that can be done. Keep your stop loss and watch and... Let's Trade!
*** Trade Instructions
Buy-in: 0.144 - 0.178
(4) 0.427 (All Time High)
*** Message of the day: Inspiration
I am inspired to tell you how good we do, you do, when things don't go our way.
It is good to learn to prosper, even when things are not looking so great.
Times change, the season passed. Don't worry about the summer, winter won't last.
Time is today, the world seems so great, why not take a minute, to cherish yourself?
Why not take a minute, to develop your Soul?
Yes, take some time off, to know who you are.
Thank you for your continued support.
Namaste my brother, such an incredible beautiful Soul.
P.S. Please allow this trade time to develop. :)
Patience is the key to success, here and everywhere else.
Looking at it from the exchange BitStamp, Bitcoin Cash had huge volume yesterday, which is really good since the volume was low on the BTC side. This means that people used more USD to buy Bitcoin Cash rather than BTC.
The MACD is also crossing over and there is plenty of room for growth.
The TD Indicator is also giving bullish signals. This is good for our trade, let's see how it goes.
Here is the daily chart for Bitcoin Cash vs USD (you can see similar patterns with the chart above):
For Bitcoin Cash vs USDT, the orderbook looks "ok" on Bittrex, not as good as the BCCBTC one.
Anyways, there is lots of potential, specially if Bitcoin Cash decides to go against Bitcoin, so for this trade we are looking good.
Thanks for your continued support.
We are still within range. Please allow this trade time to continue.
Keep your stop loss active.
This trade is still active.
Bitcoin Cash going down vs BTC because Bitcoin is going up. Pretty obvious, but I still believe that it needs to be stated.
Here is the 4 hours chart for BCHUSD:
This can take several days, at the least, to develop. So let's wait patiently and see how this goes.
Bitcoin Cash vs BTC is holding strong around the EMA21 level, which is 0.144 on the 4h and Daily charts. The next level to look at after this is our stop loss.
Bitcoin Cash vs USD is holding much more stronger and it is holding nicely between EMA7 & EMA21 on the daily chart. It doesn't look like it wants to make any harsh movements, still can go down a bit, but not that much (relative to our hugely volatile cryptocurrency market) so on the USD side it looks more stable. This is a simple hold.
So I might as well forget about this one since each time the charts point one way, the manipulators go the other.
I will try not to revisit this coin for a while, highly manipulated.
So if you are looking for long term trades, you can hold this one and wait.