As I said in my previous post, the falling volume
with steady outbreak was just setting BTC
up for failure. Here we are seeing it flush a little as expected, but there are only two options and for now I am holding a small short with a high leverage just in case it goes under as that small short could increase my portfolio by 20-30% if BTC
decides to retest the 7k level again or even lower. Now for the options
Option 1(short): we go down to 9700 here testing the 200 day EMA
, run up a little and come crashing through to retest lows.
Option 2(long): This downwards trend we are currently in will end soon and be the hand of the cup for the left shoulder sending us into the Bullish
More TA on the way when we see what occurs.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE THIS IS STRICTLY TA AND MY OPINION ON WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH MY PORTFOLIO.
Gl Trading :)