The same argument as in the last publication, but what is the issue here. When I publish an idea it is usually based on a confirmed resistance breakout from the weekly chart perspective it has to be a fact but in this idea that has not happened yet because I'm speculating.
But on the other hand I'm not getting too far ahead in time I'm basically close to the around 3.70 close to 4.00 and I make the assumption of what I think will happen later in time based in price action and based in that the Energy Companies are having a good moment now, in this Industry some are leading and others follow they, some are breaking resistance lines now, others are making the pullback now, and others are have not reacted yet.
Who am I to say that this is going to happen (I am a speculator) because this has not happened yet, but this is the only way to do things here because if you always wait to be more secure when you decide to enter the price will be more higher and then come the reproach of why not buy before, in this activity there is always the remorse after the facts.
On the other hand I'm not doing fantastic projections or giving targets above the 40.00 area .