- neutral, but Tenkan/Kijun gave a medium strong cross! Very likely to retest Kumo top and level of forward Senkou B between 1,50 - 1,5030
- Heikin-Ashi signal is still , with smaller candle this week -> we had some consolidation and a pull back. (you'll see on daily). haOscillator and haDelta are above zero
- EWO ticks into green, but shd be considered still as neutral
- signals consolidation.
- Bears don't have much chance until price holds above weekly key level of 1,4500
- setup is . Price managed to retest Kijun at 1,4626, which held nicely as a support yesterday and today.
- Heikin-Ashi signalled a pull back last week end, my expectation I shared with you last week on Twitter, that we'd see a retest to 1,46+ came true. This morning I called attention for possible continuation from Kijun suppor and I also told you live when I bought EURCAD . Daily candle is a long wicked with a higher high, haDelta crossed up, haOscillator will likely follow tomorrow. Buy signal.
- EWO is positive
Expected target 1,50+. Long size is 1 risk unit maximum.