- is neutral. Price is at resistance.
- Heikin-Ashi is , but cn it make a higher high this week? -> haDelta may top
- points up, but it lines are below zero -> "consolidation"
- EWO is back to neutral
- is with supports at 311,50 and 309,80
- Heikin-Ashi says a local top is possible.
- EWO is , but the histogram suggests 3rd wave is completed.
Strategy: Reduce longs / Sell short dated covered Calls
Fundamentals: No change in Hungary. Macro is improving, Flow from C/A surplus is super ( HUF ) positive, there is serious wage pressure in economy, already started to pick up, NBH is trying to do everything to maintain as high nominal FX rate as possible.