- setup is
- Heikin-Ashi was last week, but candle closed above Tenkan Sen -> lost quite some momentum by end of week. It is too early to get any clue from this week's candle. If Bears can't take control, we'll have an inside candle and haDelta will turn up. haOscillator is above center line -> this is not .
- EWI is but we have to see this week's bar momentum.
- is still in consolidation.
- lower key is 1,0585, upper key is 1,0835 (Kijun) and 1,0966 (forward Senkou B, 100wma and )
- is neutral, everygthing is located in the Kumo cloud.
- Heikin-Ashi has small bias, but if you look at haDelta and haDelta+, you can see it is only noise, nothing relevant. A sustained break below 1,0555 would be real signal, which would bring a decisive candle and haDelta below center line.
- Upper key level to watch for a long entry is clear at 1,0675 (Kijun Sen)
- EWO has some bias, but is not -> let's call both neutral.
Obviouly we can not tell from this setup which way EURUSD will break out finally.
However there is some chance for an pattern, which in case confirmed with a close above 1,0675, would bring a price target to 1,0830-1,0875 .
Since my portfolio has been very much underweight in EUR, my preference is to play the upper scenario in case of a buy signal at/above daily Kijun (1,0675). In direction there are probably better EUR crosses to trade.