1. Never add to a losing position.
2. Never risk more than 10 percent of your trading capital on any one trade.
3. Always have a protective stop in the market.
1. Never close a trade without a reason.
2. Take responsibility for your trades.
3. Markets that have higher lows are in uptrends. Markets that have lower highs are in downtrends.
4. Always do your analysis prior to the market open
Are you kidding me? well, just because I told 10% there, does not mean that we have too use it consistently, Its the max limit we can use, but not more than that ever.