From a technical point of view, the pair should trigger a pullback by developing an AB=CD pattern ( bearish )..
If you think this analysis can be useful, leave a your comment or your LIKE!
Thank you for support and trade with care!
he fate of our setup will depend totally on the expected event in a few minutes, the BoE will announce the decision on interest rates, and our opinion is that there will be no change in economic policy in this session, but at the same time , we can not exclude that the expected volatility on the rise, “can dirty” our technical levels with some spike. In conclusion, our setup is still valid and we wait to see what will happen.