Coffee (KC1!, JO) looks extremely bullish
- I think it is because the price over last 6-7 years formed somewhat what looks as geometrically perfect triangle;
- movements up were always in wild thrust and then price retraced slowly each time;
- last wave down breaks down in 3 waves each having 5 subwaves and appear complete demonstrating divergences with indicators
- most of coffee producing countries end harvesting in March hence some negative news may trigger price surge
- loaded JO stock already
- thinking of making another bet with options, though recent experience still burns ..
- for several months at least may be years if shortage of cofee persists