- Initial upward trend topping out at A in October at 11248 sat's
- Reversal of trend, in long 'U' shape formation
- Significant increase throughout December led to the 'bottoming out' of the cup
- Cup formation complete (B to C) with high of 9500 sat's reached on 09/01/2018
- Reversal of trend in a clear 'handle' formation, and the downward trend evident in the indicates the current phase of price consolidation
- Price has tested the upper handle resistance twice (C to D) and once the price level has broken through, a potential buy zone will open up. The buy zone for this pattern is typically the zone between the upper handle resistance and the cup price level (C).
- Once this buy zone is reached, the pattern indicates that a breakout is likely.