Right now there are two options. It either continues to go up and reaches a resistance in the upper line of the , or it goes down and bounces to then continue going up.
There is a smaller chance that it ends up breaking down to 235 CNY .
I haven't bought into the current rally yet (although I bought the pump three weeks ago and sold near 350 CNY / 46 USDT). Waiting to see if this goes up or down to decide if I should buy now or wait for the bottom to buy in.
Good luck :)
Check out my signature for my Free and Premium Groups/Channels.