The first think that comes to mind is 270 between February 19 and 28. However, if the price goes down enough, it could reactivate the price of 225 close to the 23 Feb. I prefer to see a little more structure before putting a new automatic sale order.
We will see how it develops.
On the other hand Bitcoin that is almost always the leader, touch the target point without showing a solid position .... Definitely selling is not an easy decision and thanks to almost all my positions were practically bought in the previous bottom, I do not have to sell.
I am not a holder, so the moment I feel that my positions are in danger ... I will sell them and I will buy again as soon as I have information that confirms a uptrend. For now and as long as it respect the angles I'll probably expect a rebound to the R & S zone.
Best wishes everybody
Norms say............ "Let's go higher"
Chart Say............. "You lose"