In my own opinion I was always going to sell out before the airdrop, but depending on how much the dip/correction might actually be I might just HODL into the first week of 2018.
As I said I have made enough on this coin already to make up for the risk and I do believe it to be a strong short.
We will find out after the airdrop how many holders will be in for the tech or just the profits.
So it seems my FIB levels were a little off, the image/link above shows that, but as the original idea suggest hit the roof and follows that same pink arrow on the retrace, as isn't showing to be a violent drop shows there is a decent amount of support - put this down to IGNIS holders.
I sold some coins at the top at the time I posted the original idea, and will most likely look to re-enter on the upwards confirmations.
FIB correction, same targets.
NXT following the downtrend as predicted, still sitting above the support levels.
Will be interesting to see how many dump coin before the IGNIS airdrop on 28DEC2017.
If it does break the FIB support level be ready to buy around that 51 sats area if you will be holding onto the coin for the airdrop.
If not, wait for the dump straight after the airdrop, this coin has momentum medium to long term.
Make sure you are in an authorised exchange to receive your IGNIS!
Now since the Airdrop didn't quite bring with it the support I was hoping for in a coin like this, hopefully my FIB levels triggered some stop losses for you saving a bulk load of cash.
In saying so, NXTBTC is now in the original position they were before the Airdrop, before the FOMO and the hype so if you have any prospect for this coin and I would indeed keep a close eye on their calendar as you can see with SALT coin that as soon as they release a platform some big gains can be made.
With all this in mind I will expect an overall increase in coin price in the coming weeks HOWEVER do expect to see a fair amount of sideways movement following the same FIB levels as before.
I do not know what the IGNIS coin will bring NXT once it is distributed so trade carefully until then.
I know I made my fair share of profit on this coin and am LONG on this coin for the time being (I was too busy to sell out after airdrop lol) so for now this position is closed. If any major improvements on position present themselves then I will open a new prediction.
Thanks to everyone that followed and commented, like I said I hope you followed the FIB levels on the downtrend.
do you know how long I have to leave it in the wallet? can I move if when the next block 1636364 is completed?
NOTE: I did hold NEO at one stage and was awarded GAS after I sold my NEO stock.
We have all seen what EOS has achieved over the last few months.