SlumcoinMillionaire
Giá lên

OMG is about to MOON on news of HARD SPOON!

BINANCE:OMGETH   OmiseGO / Ethereum
The bull flag trade I initiated last weekend is starting to play out perfectly!

With the announcement that the hard spooned Cosmos OMG tokens will be tradable and stakable, I believe that people will be FOMO'ing into OMG to essentially receive double the tokens. There will be an announcement 2-weeks prior to the airdrop snapshot, and OMG holders will have to withdraw their tokens off of exchanges to wallets where they own private keys to receive the airdrop. I will be trading this news and anticipate a SHARP increase in OMG/ETH over the coming weeks.

My average buy order for this position was 0.0225 and I just sold 20% at 0.025. My plan is to take profit on 80% of the position at several key levels. Once the 2-week countdown starts, I'm going to try to sell the remaining 20% at a premium to a straggler trying to FOMO into the airdrop. Am I a shitty person for this? Maybe. Do I think I can capitalize on people's fear of missing the boat? Definitely.

  • 20% sold @ 0.025
  • 20% sell order @ 0.028
  • 20% sell order @ 0.034
  • 20% sell order @ 0.0385
  • 20% sell order @ moon

- Peace -
Giao dịch đang hoạt động:

Textbook Elliot Waves on the 4H chart bolster my confidence in this swing trade position I've opened. I'll be looking for another break towards the next resistance around 0.0285 in the coming days and will continue trading this pair until my ETH bags are nice and heavy; just in time for the ETH bull run in May ;)

I hope you're all having a nice weekend!

- B.
VI Tiếng Việt
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Trang chủ Bộ lọc cổ phiếu Bộ lọc Forex Bộ lọc Tiền điện tử Lịch kinh tế Cách thức hoạt động Tính năng Biểu đồ Quy tắc Áp dụng Người điều hành Giải pháp cho Website & Nhà môi giới Widget Thư viện Biểu đồ Chứng khoán Yêu cầu tính năng Blog & Tin tức Câu hỏi thường gặp Hỗ trợ & Wiki Twitter
Hồ sơ Tùy chỉnh Hồ sơ Tài khoản và Thanh toán Gửi phản hồi Các ý tưởng đã đăng Người theo dõi Đang theo dõi Tin nhắn riêng Trò chuyện Đăng xuất