- This coin is trending downward. The price reached a top on the perfect 9 count on the TD Sequential indicator.
- You can see a triangle formation on the chart, which means that consolidation is happening and a breakout will happen soon after but, if you look at the indicators they are all overloaded or trending down.
- This is telling me that SNT might need a break. If the support line is broken downward, it will might go down hard.
- If it breaks up, it has to challenge the recent high and these are very hard to break looking at the indicators on the chart.
- I would sell my SNT in peace and be looking for a new entry point after the support levels are re-tested. This is if you want to continue trading this coin.
- If you are thinking long term in the range of many months then holding is really easy, as price swings are not important in a long hold.
- Magenta line show resistance levels.
- Black lines show support.
Hope you enjoyed this analysis.
These are short term signals. This analysis won't be valid a few days or weeks from now, as the charts will always be changing. Since this is mainly a signals analysis, the signals are updated every day when a new candle is formed.
Please keep this in mind.
This needs more time on the sidelines, here is the 4h chart:
This is the daily chart (possible support levels still in black):
Thanks for your continued support.
- Support on Telegram @alanmastersupport
- Tips - BTC: 3FDZqRkxPqWZJ61m3N3qHKhawL4whbaGFS