If we make it down to the 100 day and/or the lower , I will buy more shares. This would require support to fail at the 50 day moving average ( or ). Play the bounce accordingly as well if we trade down to the 50 day or for shorter term trades.
is on February 27, 2018 after market close. I plan on holding through as SQ is a company I believe in and love their product/business model.
I have $46 and $50 strikes covered calls for regular February expiry. If I see significant downside coming, I will buy 3 x $48 16 March 2018 puts to protect my investment.
My current Leap Call Diagonal (LCD) spread has a max profit at a share price of $43 for regular February expiry. However, if I see there is significant downside coming, I plan to buy 1 x $40 16 March 2018 put to protect my LCD position.
Earnings is on February 28.