level ($0.0346); as it did on wave B to C of the correction wave. It has also broken the short-term downward trend and could yield a very nice profit opportunity on a long position. If risk management is used correctly. There are 3 take profit zones (1: $0.0528, 2: $0.0664, 3: $0.0823) at each of the higher Fibonacci levels. Depending on how risky the trader is he/she might want to wait until a downtrend presents it’s self near the take profit levels indicating a confirmation of a trend reversal or use trend reversal patterns to determine if a reversal is imminent. If however the yellow resistance proves strong, and it falls down to the orange support line or the 0.236 retracement, we could see a retest of the support. If candle closes below the support, it is recommended exiting your position and buying in lower at the red support line. Each ‘Take Profit’ zone has been labeled #1-#3; as well as a zone where you should exit the trade or set your stop/loss to a bit under it and buy back in once solid support is met at the red support line.
• Aroon: Down (White) line has been zig-zagging up and down indicating the trend could be reversing soon and the market is unsure of which way it wants to go, the Aroon Down line is currently above the Aroon Up (Blue) line meaning there is a downtrend, however the Down line is not above 70 meaning the trend is not very strong and starting to exhaust itself.
• Godmode: The white line is approaching the blue line while moving upward, indicating a potential buy opportunity when the white line is about to touch the blue line; it also indicates an uptrend as the next move. The blue line is above 30 indicating the downward trend is almost exhausted. Caution dots appeared at 20 also indicating there is support from beneath trying to push it back up.
• Fibonacci Arcs: Act as curved support and resistance lines. Thin lines are weaker, while thick lines are stronger.
• Buy: $0.0260
• Sell: 1: $0.0528, 2: $0.0664, 3: $0.0823
• Stop/Loss: $0.0205/0.0230