If my wave count is correct we may be about to finish of an correction which has retraced to 0.618 fib which coincides with wave 1 and wave 4 of the previous run up. indicates very oversold on the 1day and 4H charts. We are currently in the buy zone now however if you decide to buy now i'd put a tight stop loss as we are trading directly on the 0.618 fib with no real bounce or to support it. If this support breaks a fall to the 0.786 fib is likely. Alternatively wait for confirmation and we should see a new uptrend soon and i feel this coin is a very good project so a great long term hold.
* This is not financial advice*