- Price is in the cloud. Tenkan and Kijun both flat and are in the cloud too. Forward Kumo (cloud 26 weeks ahead) is thin and flat. Chikou is at past candles, which means current price is not much different from what we had 26 weeks ago. -> setup is absolutely neutral.
- Heikin-Ashi is losing its swing bias: see how candle body shrinks, haDelta and haOscillator cross down.
- signals consolidation
- EWO is neutral too.
- Resistance is around 50
Nothing to be excited about.
- is more biased on daily, but price is struggling a bit at 50 resistance. 50 - 50,50 should be broken for a real continuation.
- Heikin-Ashi shows consolidation right below the key resistance.
- Stronger support is around 47.
Short term I see bit higher chance for a 47 retest, as if something can't go up, will likely go down. :-) But taking it more seriously the best risk/reward here is either stay neutral (no position) or a very small short (maximum 0,3 - 0,5 ATR adjusted risk unit) with tight stop loss.