I wanted to get this idea out to you guys ASAP
I'm super . it's daybreak on east coast usa. Rise and shine let's get rich. Your "main" alt coins on binance, xvg etc, do numbers in the 50,000 vol when they pump. We're already at 118% + and the coin has only been on binance a few hours. This'll attract attention - and we've got some room to grow at 13.4k 24h vol. A 3x looks attainable. Maybe quick.
As you see I've counted out the 5 bull waves.
We just experienced the first. Right now we're as we're breaking down these walls. Naturally so after such a big push up, hence the long retracement.
I'll be entering on the fibs provided the trend engages.
Good luck to everyone and cheers to my first chart published.
Stop loss at 14. Waves indicate prices + patterns. Not exact timing
in the time it took me to write this up half the walls in the "200- teens" have come down. we're so . 200 appears to be the support currently. bounced off the first fib buy
did my best to get this out so buy ins may not be accurate. use your wits. overall wave trends should still apply.
- If we've started wave 2 and break the 1 fib @ 228 then you'll have an opportunity to buy in as it retraces. Use the start of the 2nd push up wave as support and buy above it.
If you move my yellow 2nd wave up it fits to the 1.68 fib perfectly & retraces to .618
I'm calling a safe re-rebuy above the .618 fib 19694
ate a lot of those walls and we'll see a try on 24 again soon here. afterwards it may sideways a bit. i see a lot of optimists fomo'ing low buys. once the trend is clear that we bounced they'll likely come up
it never broke the stop and currently we're seeing a breathe of life
we'll see what happens. very curious where this coin goes a month + from now. read good things on the team and a rumor of amazon partnership. that's a big claim so dyor
Here's a quick sketch of a 1h chart. For something drawn better, look to my next idea published on the 4h
We're approaching another opportunity to exit. Last grazed 19, next will be in the 17 - 21 range. High spread because this is a potential reversal, however I think it will fail and turn into a trap.
Now i'll go into a lengthy analysis of what happened
It's not a good look to start an update with an exit point. So let's explore that.
If you didn't profits or leave on the pump to 27 you've got an opportunity to leave coming up. However I implore you to look at the deeper psychology of the situation.
The 4h state we're headed down. I'll be publishing a new idea after this update.
Since i'm in a position that's too big to hold, I'm gonna make the best risk analysis decision based on right now. I advise the same with mindfulness of the long-term trajectory.
What's that look like? Take a look at the day charts and assess where you think this coin is going. They're laughable at this point and we haven't seen any real "first push up".
The 4h tell a different story, with the first bottom being at 10k sats. We'll see a nice push up here to the 16-18 range. that's your exit point if you desire to. I think we'll then continue down, hard, to 7-8k sats. The absolute low is 5k. Then we'll see a big push up and who knows what happens from there.
Now account for what's going on with BTC. Bearish IMO. Doesn't bode well for new coin when it started out like this.
Because a lot of people got burned. The sentiment in the community is not exactly happy. However the tech and company itself looks good.
Personally, I missed the first opportunity to exit so i'll be exiting my position size by 1/3 as previously stated. This could turn into a potential gain compared to the previous exit point as i'm expecting at least a trap in the 16-18 range.
My personal error was jumping in too deep on a new coin. It's a high risk high reward move. If you bought less than 15 and sold 25+ grats on your 4h profit. I didn't, thinking we would moon, based on that momentum. Now it makes sense that it couldn't be sustained. Multiple lessons here
Back to VIBE
The company and team look good. There's consensus in a few communities i'm plugged into that the tech is solid. Holding this for a month and not calling in the loss isn't a bad idea.
Once this bottoms out it could be a good buy. The burned ones will be scarred and stay out until it spikes (the first real push up) and FOMO back in. Of course at another loss.
Whales continue to manipulate and will accumulate great amounts. Once it pumps they'll profit greatly and dump on a whole lot of FOMO.
Those who stayed out will see that it's bottom'd out and make the smart decision to go in.
VIBE is likely to resume the common trajectory we see on alt-coins. Relative to news updates, tech annoucements, BTC, etc. There's no indication this is a bad long term hold.
Inc pump to .00016 - .00018 (High of 21) potential exit if you're short term. trend is bearish. potential bottom is .000078
depends how much btc you can afford to lose
you could ride this uptrend and exit. then of course it'll moon right? haha. your call man. i'd say a few days to recover 2800 as a guess