AMEX:XBI   SPDR SERIES TRUST SPDR S&P BIOTECH ETF
On the 28th, I published going short on XBI             (via LABD             ). Well... my call started just about right. I announced a small pop and then a price pull-back. This worked well until it didn't. Is just like if bulls had read my post and tried to trap us. They pushed the price higher and barely broke the resistance line we'd been watching for the past week.

What was I expecting? I was expecting a neutral or slightly red day for XBI             just to close the loop on the SM momentum and start a possibly bearish trend . This didn't happen obviously.

What to do next? If you've not made a move, just wait. Is not safe to short or go long, yet. Wait to see how to momentum pans out after the first 60 minutes of trading.

Since I've shorted XBI             , I am holding my short position for the same time frame to see how Monday's opening bell treats me. I speculate that the price was driven higher due to last day of bullish Q3 ER's. There could be a possible sell-off in the next trading day(s).

Although I'm shorting XBI             , my comments stay neutral until further notice.
VI Tiếng Việt
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Trang chủ Sàng lọc cổ phiếu Công cụ tìm kiếm tín hiệu Forex Tìm kiếm tín hiệu Cryptocurrency Lịch kinh tế Cách thức hoạt động Tính năng Biểu đồ Quy tắc Áp dụng Người kiểm duyệt Giải pháp Website & Môi giới Widget Thư viện Biểu đồ Chứng khoán Yêu cầu tính năng Blog & Tin tức Câu hỏi thường gặp Hỗ trợ & Wiki Twitter
Hồ sơ Tùy chỉnh Hồ sơ Tài khoản và Thanh toán Ticket Hỗ trợ của tôi Liên hệ Hỗ trợ Các ý tưởng đã đăng Người theo dõi Đang theo dõi Tin nhắn riêng Trò chuyện Đăng xuất