1. Were forming the "X" point of a after getting rekt down to mid 7000's
2. Weve got a nice so far, should take us to 9650 resistance, will get rejected at first down to what will soon be support at 9350 and bulls will rally to just UNDER 10k
3. Bears will step in and take us down for an 8k test, which will hold and slingshot us back to "C" point on the - our old friend 9350.
4. Theres an SEC hearing on 2/6 regarding crypto: https://www.banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings?ID=D8EC44B1-F141-4778-A042-584E0F3B9D39
This will i.m.o not be good news ( could be wrong here ) and we will see a pretty terrible drop to ( at least ) the long term of about 6800
5. The whales will load up and then we go for a nice long bull run, 14 k anyone?
** The SEC hearing could drop us further, to potentially as low as upper 5000's - this is probably the last chance for cheap Corn my friends.. **