So we can begin accumulating a position here R:R 3:1
This may be another slow burn trade as it treads water but the risk is low and measured.
10+ Years Professional Trader and Trading Educator
REALITIES IN TRADING:
In trading, there are Winners and Losers. Accept it. If you can't you shouldn't be trading.
We protect our capital with stop losses. Our winning trades eat up our losing trades, with the goal, over a series of trades, to be NET POSITIVE.
Ignore newbies who are uneducated in trading & investing and say "You were so wrong" (we as traders know, a loss is insignificant over a number of trades).
Each trade posted is YOUR FREE CHOICE, YOUR RISK MANAGEMENT and YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Always factor in "WHAT IF I LOSE MONEY ????"
DISCLAIMERS TO VIEWERS OF MY POSTS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. If you don't agree with my views or analysis and looking to just be mischievous, it's very simple, FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSE
2. I am not here to give you financial advice and if you take a trade it is YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITY, not mine.
3. I am not your Professional Trading Mentor or here to provide you with a Free Professional Trading Advisory Service.
4. I am not obliged to provide analysis, commentary or answer any of your questions. I am here to trade for my sole benefit, not for your benefit.
5. I am a paid member, not a free member, so I am on Trading Views to use their paid services. My presence on TV is not to provide you with analysis.
6. I am happy to help you in your trading if I choose to and I feel you are being courtesy. It is my free choice to answer you, I am not obliged to.
7. If I provide and give up MY VALUABLE TIME providing analysis to you please respect that I am providing it FREE of charge. Appreciate it and don't take it for granted.
8. If you comment to me, simply be courteous and we can show each other mutual respect. If you are rude or disrespectful I will ignore you or send you a curt reply.
9. If you are abusive I will report you and will leave it to the moderators to decide if you should be banned.
10. If you don't like my views eg If I think Bitcoin is going up and you think it is going down, then please do not abuse me just for having opposing view to you. Show us all your analysis, don't hide behind rude comments and alias name. Lack of analysis shows lack of knowledge and experience.
11. I have no issue with you expressing your opinion or disagreeing with my views but please DON'T DISRESPECT me or other traders or write personal comments, this is offensive.
12. I have over 10years+ solid Trading Experience. I do not need to justify myself to you my knowledge and experience, my analysis and commentary demonstrate my skills and expertise.
I say again: I don't believe the VERY VERY POPULAR VIEW AMOUNGST TRADERS that if Bitcoin crashes EVERYTHING CRASHES.
If it was that simple we just short everything and make a load of money and stop trading.
Bitcoin has stayed static now look at Bitcoin Cash it has rocketed. Isn't that telling you something?
The more forks that occur the more the correlation gets weaker.
I would love to hear more about your training programs.
I'm learning more and more everyday...and just wanted to say another Thank You for what you do!