I am new to trading and . If I have made any mistakes - please let me know.
The chart is messy - I do apologize, but tried to put in as much information as possible to help me gauge an idea of what could possibly happen with Verge.
Verge initially was forming an ABCDE corrective pattern or triangle, however with the recent trend of Bitcoin - it seems very apparent that there is a lot of correlation between the majority of Altcoins and Bitcoin and that resulted in the ABCDE pattern to 'fail'.
I took a look at Verge from a different angle prior to the dip of Bitcoin , And that was the possibility of a double corrective pattern - starting with a flat corrective pattern (3-3-5) combining with another structure, either another flat, or triangle structure. It does appear to me that this could be either a or a combination.
I have made some markings on the chart to indicate what could happen in the market - based on theory. (again - if I have made a mistake - please let me know)
To explain it as much as possible:
- I have a of the complete set of 5 subwaves of a higher degree, possible retracement could be between the fibonacci levels of 0.618 and 0.784 levels.
- I have labelled the WXY structure, and shows me that the WX of the WXY structure has been completed, with Y currently in progress. If Y is a (triangular pattern) that will signal the end of the correction as WXY can only end in triangles. It will also signal the start of Wave 3 on a higher degree.
- The corrective pattern leading up to the big blue letter W - shows a flat corrective pattern of 3-3-5 (as labelled)
- Wave X is always a simple 3 subwave structure as labelled.
- Wave Y is what I am currently keeping my eye on at the moment. Will need confirmation on whether it is a structure or a structure. Only time will tell.
- shows divergence on both the daily and weekly time frame.
- - shows that it has been in the zone for a bit and not seeing any signs of it being for a bit.
I am no financial advisor, and legal mumbo jumbo inserted here, please do your own due diligence.
I've learnt something new recently, that trading is a game of probability ... not a game of certainty. Rather be flexible and open to probabilities (as in the case with Bitcoin's recent trend) than be stubborn. Which is why I hope I can learn from others via tradingview.