you do not need the answers
only the ability to ponder
- could it happen?
- sure its a 1.4 trillion dollar market cap but what are we going to use as a measurement of wealth on the planet going forward?
- could the $USD proof of debt protocol with unlimited supply suffer some dramatic price corrections?
- can the wealth of the planet re-express itself in several, if not hundreds of crypto-currencies?
- can there be several crypto-currencies worth trillions of dollars?
- can wall street pocket $900 trillion in debt based derivatives contracts?
- will the derivative bubble pop at the expense of the working class tax payer and ultimately pop the value of the debt protocol $USD coin?
- is the wealth of this planet adequately expressed at this time in fiat?
- is the true measure of wealth being suppressed by phony fiat manipulation, banking magic tricks, and financial gaming?
- will the future be kind to traditional legacy banking, trading and financial systems?
comment if you want to