It's particularly effective in markets that trend on the daily. You may lose some money when markets are choppy, but your loss will be more than compensated when you're aboard during the big moves at the beginning of a trend or after retraces. There's that, and you nearly eliminate the chances of losing your profit.
The results are good throughout most assets, and at their best when an asset is making new all-time highs.
It uses two simple moving averages: the 10 MA (blue), and the 20 MA (red), together with heikin-ashi candles. Now here's the great thing. This script does not change your regular candles into heikin-ashi ones, which would have been annoying; instead, it subtly prints either a blue dot or a red square around your normal candles, indicating a heikin-ashi change from red to green, or from green to red, respectively. This way, you get both regular and heikin ashi "candles" on your chart.
Here's how to use it.
Go LONG in case of ALL of the below:
1) A blue dot appeared under the last daily candle (meaning the heikin-ashi is now "green").
2) The blue MA-line is above the red MA-line.
3) Price has recently breached the blue MA-line upwards, and is now above.
COVER when one or more of the above is no longer the case. This is very important. You want to keep your profit.
Go SHORT in case of ALL of the below:
1) A red square appeared above the last daily candle (meaning the heikin-ashi is now "red").
2) The red MA-line is above the blue MA-line.
3) Price has recently breached the blue MA-line downwards, and is now below.
Again, COVER when one or more of the above is no longer the case. This is what gives you your edge.
It's that easy.
Now, why did I make the signal blue, and not green? Because blue looks much better with red than green does. It's my firm believe one does not become rich using ugly charts.
Good luck trading.
--You may tip me using bitcoin: bc1q9pc95v4kxh6rdxl737jg0j02dcxu23n5z78hq9 . Much appreciated!--