Buy-/ Sell signals are generated, when the price is rising on one exchange, while it is falling on the other exchange.
You can configure for how many candles the condition must be true, before a signal is generated.
The first exchange can be chosen by selecting the financial instrument of choice, the other exchange can be set in the properties dialog of my study/ indicator.
There are also alertconditions implemented, so you can receive buy-/ sell signals via pop-up, SMS or Email.
- Nex Exchanges added to compare Price-Action
- The Candles for the "second" Exchange will now be drawn automatically and must not be added to the chart by hand
- Research on Divergences between two symbols can now be done with all symbols that are available on TradingView. This resolves a lot of issues.
- Buy/ Sell, Entry/ Exit Alerts will be generated, so this is ready to be used with autoview
- float instead of integer for TP/SL values