It uses the following:
- INDIGO Cloud
Also added are candles, acceleration of momentum indicators (triangle) and candles. This way you can see more info to decide if the entry is valid.
I have used a couple of public scripts and tried to give credit to the original creators. If there is any script that hasn't been credited, please contact me.
Feedback is very much appreciated, positive and negative. Also If you have any question, feel free to ask me. I'll try to answer asap .
Enjoy the script :)
I created optional profit labels. These labels give an estimation of the profit %. It includes fee's (0.4 total), but because trade filling is complex it can't show it with a 100% accuracy. But it's a nice indication. You can turn them on or off to your preference.
The risk now also impacts the entry. With high or super high risk it now can have an entry when the price crosses the bottom 10% line upwards. This way you do more trades but they can be riskier.
I also fixed a minor issue where exit labels where plotted after SL was hit and a issue with the wrong argument for the alerts.
I hope you enjoy these new ideas :)
- I added a Take Profit option, it had an SL option so it needed a TP as well.
- I changed the risk option and removed a lot of customizable options. The settings menu needed to become simpler imo. So you can choose the risk and everything is set automaticly.
- I removed the option for MACD candle color. It was historical information that wasn't really helpful imo. Now you just have the normal candles, a white one, and the current one shows volume.
- Now you can see the exact level of entry, SL and TP. And an estimated level of exit, for which I used the HL2. It's visible as a cross sign in the appropiate colors.
- I also tweaked some internal settings so plotshapes and percentages are more accurate.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to comment them. Also if you like the script let me know ;)
- I removed custom options. I wanted to simplify the indicator. These are the best settings to use in my opinion. If you want to customize you can do that in the script itself.
- I added short trades. These are recovery trades to try and earn back a loss when it occurs. This works most of the times, but sometimes it adds to the loss. It is set up though that when that happens the loss percentage is small. But loss is part of trading.
- You now have to check a box to start the indicator. This way you've been made actively aware of the risks of trading.
Again, if you have any questions or feedback please feel free to comment or contact me via email (contact info in bottom of script)
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.