Allows you to set up to 3 distinct sets of , each with their own resolution settings and the
ability to select how many support|resistance levels are shown.
The maximum amount of S|R levels available varies with different types, the options
• Fibonacci Extended
...you can select all 3 to be of the same type - or mix and match if that's what floats your boat :)
Added custom resolution selection to exclude lower than 1 hour timeframes, and added options:
• 6, and 12 Hour
• 5 Day
• 3, and 6 Month
• 1 Year
All included calcs were sourced from:
A BIG thankyou to the Pine Dev team for the recent additions of:
• The new 'time_close(_res)' functionality - super helpful for accurate period plotting and drawing
• The new grouping and inline features for script inputs!
Reasons for writing this script publication:
• To practice making scalable code for working with similar datasets.
• Leverage the new Pine Script features mentioned above.
Cheers! - Jay
- In some cases the security() call was not returning the proper price data, this should now be resolved.
..and some minor code tweaks:
- Pivot array getter functions are now each only given precisely the required data for their individual calculation requirements which means any future changes to security calls can be freely made without having to then make cascade changes to all the pivot getter functions.
- The HTF Current Open value used by the Woodie Pivot getter is not using a security call, but rather taking the open value of the chart at interval change.
- Allow each set to have it's own colour pallette options, including price labels.
- ... allow price labels to be toggled individually for each set?
- ... show price in right shoulder labels?
- This should only affect users who trade on extended hours intraday charts.
A big thanks to user @miteysh for not just bringing the issue to my attention - but also providing a quick solution!
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.
I am looking forward to "Allow each set to have it's own colour pallette options, including price labels.
Here's a nice cup of Yorkshire Tea for ya luv :)