* Prime Pulse (3 Candle System) - The original impulse and momentum indication system, it take and tsi data to provide users with the indication of initial impulses, as well as a yellow candle to ascertain when there is a possible change of momentum in the current impulse.
* 5 - The original Sniper Cross system seen from previous strategies, using the 4, 21, 50, 185, and 800 SMA's to determine changes of trend, continuation and support levels.
*CCI Indication on Chart - The system provides realtime data in correlation to price positions within the general chart matrix, receiving system variables from various crosses on the 100 to -100 scale for . and indications are clearly defined by separate colors.
* with tags - This system provides current data for the current time frame and sequence, also giving available tags at prices holding high orders, historically and present as indicated by the difference in length of indications. color saturations indicate the intensity of at the price in question .
* Shadow ZoneZ - Provides levels using overbought and over sold data, sourced on the close of previous prices. Also embedded in the code is an additional confluence via indications of dotted lines with prices available, giving sequence positions of "Whales" and their levels by order at price.
* An added bonus of the Shadow ZoneZ is the auto and trend channel function , as well as the highlighted zones of liquidity waiting to be filled from previous impulses and lack of present retracements.
Any questions can be directed here on site via Direct Message. Any feedback is welcomed, and thank you in advance. Trade Well, Family!
- Dee Prime
//Trading success is all about following your trading strategy and the indicators should fit within your trading strategy, and not to be traded upon solely
//The script is for informational and educational purposes only. Use of the script does not constitute professional and/or financial advice.
//You alone have the sole responsibility of evaluating the script output and risks associated with the use of the script.
//In exchange for using the script, you agree not to hold the publishing TradingView user liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on use of the script.