An indicator that depicts the trend of up to 5 higher timeframes on the same chart without needing to context-switch between charts.
- Supports up to 5 timeframes
- Trends indicated by 5 colored buttons: one for each timeframe
- Varying shades of green: uptrend
- Varying shades of red: downtrend
- White/silver: sideways/neutral
- Configurable length (time period) for each timeframe
- Increase length to capture long term trends; decrease it to capture only short term ones
- Configurable sensitivity for each timeframe
- Sensitivity determines what angle is considered trending and what is not
- Increase sensitivity to capture weak trends
- Decrease sensitivity to filter out weak trends and capture only strong/steep ones
- Sensitivity ranges from 1 (least sensitive) to 3 (most sensitive)
- Move the labels around vertically for better visibility by changing the "Location" and "Offset" parameters
How should one use it?
Use it to quickly browse through charts to understand the context across timeframes, and zero in on only those that have trends aligning on the higher and lower timeframes as per your strategy. For e.g., a chart that is trending up strongly on the 15min and 60min (indicated by dark green colored buttons), and trending down on the 1 and/or 5 min (indicated by red-colored buttons), can be shortlisted for a potential pullback trade. Use your favorite pullback strategy (Supply/Demand, , Moving Averages, etc.) to hop in on the trend.
How are trends determined?
The indicator uses normalized %change in price of the line segment of the chosen price sources (close, high, low, MA, etc.) over a specified length to determine trend direction and intensity
Will indicate the trend correctly only for timeframes *higher* than the current (visible) resolution/timeframe of the chart. Might not indicate it correctly for lower timeframes ( i.e., lower than the current (visible) resolution/timeframe of the chart). For this reason, all timeframes lower than the current resolution will be hidden in the present release.
- I am still experimenting with various sensitivity levels and the corresponding trend shades to make the tool as accurate and intuitive as possible. These modifications might come in
- Sensitivity levels might be increased.
- Bug fixes, if any
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.
Thank you again for the awesome indicator.
I only do forex and the indicator is not showing any colors on any forex chart or timeframe.
It is just grey for all of them.
Is mine broken somehow?