For open source scripts, please take a look at the Backtest-Rookies profile. Users who are interested in custom development services can visit the Backtest-Rookies (.com) website.
A super indicator that looks at 4 different oscillators and highlights price to indicator divergences for each of them. It has the following features:
- Select which oscillator to plot
- Detection of divergences on all 4 indicators irrespective of which indicator is plotted.
- Pivot/Swing Detection
- Optional Pivot/Swing plotting
- Options Signal plotting
- Alerts for each divergence
- Removed Fills from M-Osc
- Converted signals to circles
- Combined all signals into one. Only triggers when all indicators are signaling a divergence.
- Added logic to detect if 2,3 or 4 Osc's are signaling at the same time
- Only display maker if at least two Osc's are showing a divergence
- Alert conditions added for 2,3 and 4 Ocs Confluence
- Removed histogram from ML
- Adjusted signals to offset so it appears on the line
- Fixed plotting bug
- Added new method of divergence detection (select-able)
- Set signal plotting to default - Event signaling is no optional since it is only related to pivot based detection.
3rd method of divergence detection added.
1. Remove the lookback divergence detection
2. Have checkboxes to display PPO and Pivots at the same time
3. Pivots will use green/red markers
4. PPO will use blue/Orange markers
5. PPO and Pivot plot stacking when they appear on the same bar.
6. Add a second set of pivots for longer term pivot detection
Added Options to use Heikinashi data for all Oscillators and divergence detection.
1. Huge code refactor - Code base cut in half
2. Plotting merging to save plots
3. Hidden divergences added
- Missing Divergences
- Incorrect Coloring
- Fixed stacking distance with input.
- More plot coloring fixes
1. LT divergence updates
2. Revert to plotting bullish and bearish divs separately.
Please feel free to check out some of the open source scripts on my profile.
FYI - To satisfy your curiosity, those dots indicate how many of the different Oscillators are showing a divergence at the same time. When you zoom in, you see the number inside the dot.