Current script is generated for the Moscow stock exchange.
You can contact me if you need screener for your exchange or big set of stocks.
Unfortunately, you can't attach a list of triggered tickers to the alerts message, but you can generate codes to understand later using another script (which decrypts them) which tickers have been triggered.
I'm not going to put an open source decrypt script, but I can do screener&decrypt script for your list of tickers (even 300+ tickers) for 40$ (and another pine script tasks as well).
Now you can enter the tickers in the script settings (12 available, but you can add more, up to 40). There are separate signals for long and short (modify LongSignalFunc() and ShortSignalFunc() for your indicators). Screener displays the triggered signals in its own panel, so you no longer need a separate script to decrypt the alerts.
I see, thank you. I need to know coding then.
This screener displays the ticker symbols that fulfil the custom condition on the last bar of the Index chart correct?
Few questions here...
1. I noticed a repetition with set of 5 or 6 ticker symbols. So to recreate for a new exchange and tickers (in a watchlist), I just need to replace the tickers appropriately correct?
2. Since MOEX is named, does this only appear when MOEX chart is observed?
3. What’s the GAZP at the end for?
4. Does this code look at end of day or real time qualification of the custom function?
1. Yes. You need to replace tickers and exchange's name. For example, i have separate watchers for binance bnb pairs, usdt pairs, moex futures...
2. No, script will have same behavior on every chart.
3. In order to work correctly with 7 sets number of tickers needs to be multiple of 7. But number of MOEX stocks is less, so i used ticker GAZP as a plug to fill voids.
4. Real time, as any other indicator. But if you will use it as an alerts provider it can be customized.