I think all of you know the game "Tic Tac Toe" :) This time I tried to make this game, and also I tried to share an example to develop a game script in Pine. Just for fun ;)
Tic Tac Toe Game Rules:
1. The game is played on a grid that's 3 squares by 3 squares.
2. You are "O", the computer is X. Players take turns putting their marks in empty squares.
3. if a player makes 3 of her marks in a row (up, down, across, or diagonally) the he is the winner.
4. When all 9 squares are full, the game is over (draw)
So, how to play the game?
- The player/you can play "O", meaning your mark is "O", so Xs for the script. please note that: The script plays with ONLY X
- There is naming for all squears, A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2, C3. you will see all these squares in the options.
- also You can set who will play first => "Human" or "Computer"
if it's your turn to move then you will see "You Move" text, as seen in the following screenshot. for example you want to put "O" to "A1" then using options set A1 as O
How the script play?
it uses MinMax algorithm with constant depth = 4. And yes we don't have option to make recursive functions in Pine at the moment so I made four functions for each depth. this idea can be used in your scripts if you need such an algorithm. if you have no idea about MinMax algorithm you can find a lot of articles on the net :)
The script plays its move automatically if its turn to play. you will just need to set the option that computer played (A1, C3, etc)
if it's computer turn to play then it calculates and show the move it wants to play like "My Move : B3 <= X" then using options you need to set B3 as X
Also it checks if the board is valid or not:
I have tested it but if you see any bug let me know please
==> "Human vs Computer"
==> "Human vs Human"
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.