You can find the detailed explanation here by Thomas N. Bulkowski http://thepatternsite.com/GoldenTriangle...
1. price should be trading above sma50
2. when it touches sma50 first time , check the starting rallypoint of where it initiated
3. from the above point to current close , see if you have white space , then draw the triangle
4. then check for confirmation ( current should be greater than last 4 ) --- I have slightly changed this to fit into hourly strategy by adding condition close>vwap
1. Exit when close crossing down sma50 with at least 2% profit (slightly modified original condition)
2. stop loss is set to 6%
For the use of educational purposes only
2. Exit Rule has been modified --- Earlier exit rule was close crossing down sma50 with at least 2% profit. Now it has been modified to EXIT when VWAP is crossing down sma50 . This modification has increased the performance , profit factor and decreased number of Bars
3. I have also noticed that for growth stocks/FAANG , increasing the stop loss to 8% will keep you in trade to achieve better profit factor. I tested it for AMZN and AAPL on hourly chart
> Risk capital parameter has been added ... to find out the quantity of units to be purchased based on stop loss units
> initial stop loss line has been added ... purple color line
>comments added in entry and exit ... shows the stop loss value on entry and shows the profit point at exit
> Background color is changed , if the trade is in long position
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.
when you click the alert icon on TradingView , from the condition dropdown list , select the strategy name. select expiration time to future date and check email option.
if you see alert on chart and you did not receive email notification , may be you need to talk to TradingView support.