You can enable plots from the settings tab and then disable five first plots from the style tabs (finally save as default). Then you can view the ATR result of each candle in the past:
- Green number is the HL range of the candle.
- Red number is the ATR of the candle.
- First black number is the ATR of the 4H chart.
- Second black number is the ATR of the 1D chart.
- Third black number is the ATR of the 1W chart.
What makes this ATR formula so different?
This formula invented by Mr.Khakestar and it shows the power of the price to move in each cycle of the chart. We can use it in RTM strategy and Price Action trading. To learn how to use it you need to learn TRex strategy (Presented by Mr.Khakestart for free in Persian).