The best buy signals occur on Hash Rate "recovery", and when price momentum is also positive.
Historically, this strategy has yielded average returns to cycle peak of >5000%, with max Drawdown of -15%.
Follow me to learn more about this indicator.
No technical changes.
- All prior calculation logic remains unchanged.
This Update includes:
Fix of re-painting issue on live data. This stop false alerts before the daily bar has closed. On live data, yesterday’s Hash Rates will be used regardless of the Bitcoin ticker symbol you are looking at.
- Addition of multi-time-frame management. This now gives you the ability to use this indicator on any time-frame (Minutely, Hourly, Daily) and always know you are looking at the Hash rate values from yesterday's close.
The "spring" is the Miner capitulation period:
- The 1st circle is the start of Capitulation (1 month Hash Rate crosses UNDER 2 month Hash Rate)
- Last green circle is the end of Capitulation (1 month Hash Rate crosses OVER 2 month Hash Rate)
- The "greener" the spring gets (up until blue) is showing Hash Rate recovery
- The blue "B" is the first instance of positive momentum following recovery of Hash Rate (1m HR > 2m HR). This is historically a consistently rewarding place to buy.
Always open to feedback though if there are any suggestions for script updates!
I will also start a Tradingview "Idea" thread to report some updates on the current values.