Here you will find the following indicators on the same view:
* with 20-60-120-30 settings found from a free famous telegraph channel.
* Parabilic SAR copied from * TD Sequential from * Leledc Exhausion Bar copied from
I changed the look and feel slightly to suit my needs
I have taken Ichimoku, SAR, TD, & Leledc Exhausion
For each of these except Ichimoku, you can turn it off.
Also, you can show only bullish or bearish SAR.
Each of the indicator values can be shown on the right-hand side (by changing chart settings).
Whenever there are string signals from Ichimoku or SAR or Leledc, it also prints on the signal. As I use this for everyday trading, I want to always show them.
The not so strong signals can be hidden from indicator settings.
For any updates, bug fixes or if you want to work with me in making this better, please put your comments. I will be glad to reply back.
- Ensured color combinations remains consistent.
- Made some bug fixes
- Adding some indication on the chart when it will show time to scale back if long or short with crosses signs. Red X on top means it is time to scale back on shorts. Greed X on bottom means it is time to scale back on longs.
- Add consistent icon for Ichimoku strong bullish/bearish signs
This indicator has several indicators combined
Combined indicators (Ichimoku, SAR, TD, Leledc Exhausion, Squeeze Momentum, Kaufman, Rahul Mondar Oscillator)
Added option to display on the chart when PSAR turns bullish or bearish
* Combined Ichimoku, SAR, TD Sequential, & Leledc Exhausion
* Matrix Series (Src: https://www.tradingview.com/script/7H8vRXOZ-Matrix-Series-VIX/)
* Bears Bulls From lazy Bear (Src: https://www.tradingview.com/script/0t5z9xe2-Indicator-Bears-Bulls-power/)
* Squeeze Momentum from Lazy Bear (Src: https://www.tradingview.com/script/nqQ1DT5a-Squeeze-Momentum-Indicator-LazyBear/)
One can get these indicators by searching at the top menu bar.
Click on Indicators -> and type the name of the indicator on the search bar.
I have separate alerts for each of the indicators. I also have an overall alert — the overall alert-indicator triggers when any of the indicators are either bullish or bearish.
I usually go long or short when an indicator says so on 4 hour or 1 day timeframe. I will exit the position if an indicator on 1Hour time frame or 4 hour timeframe or 1 day timeframe says so.
* Ichimoku is Ichimoku cloud.
* SAR is the Parabolic SAR
* TD Sequentia is indicated by a coloured bar. A red bar is indicating overbought and a green bar an oversold bar.
* Leledc is Leledc Exhausion
* AMA is Kaufman AMA wave
* ROM is Rahul Mohindar Oscillator
I have adapted code from several different places. I have tried to make some changes to fit my own needs. And, I tried to add alerts.
I usually look for good places to long or short on 4H or 1D. And, I look for exit/caution places on 1H/4h/1D. Sometimes, I will just add a stop loss above my breakeven price and let it run.
I usually do not like to keep trades open at night, and if it is open, then I will add tight sl.
The main idea is to not to trade frequently but only when needed.
No Investment Advice Provided
Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained here are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute investment advice. My bullshit statements should not be relied upon as a substitute for an extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
I do not recommend the use of technical analysis or any analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. I do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. I have no clue about PAST PERFORMANCE or any INDICATIVE FUTURE RESULTS.
I have a typo above!