14-period StochRSI (red) is considered short term.
20-period StochRSI is another short to mid term preset I've seen used in various indicators on different platforms by default, and is included as the yellow stochRSI.
Lazybear's Apirine Slow is used as the base for the third, slower - parameter input adjustment for your specific timeframe and instrument is recommended. The Apirine Slow doesn't have as effective strong divergences during established trends, so the way it would react in when run through a should be more synergistic than not during trending periods for longer term trends.
StochRSI measures the value of relative to its high/low range over a set number of periods - It's important to note that StochRSI is technically an indicator of an indicator ( ), which makes it the second derivative of price. This is part of the main contributing factors to how it looks and functions in relation to price.
A move above 80 ---> considered overbought.
A move below 20 ---> considered oversold.
Moves around the midline (50) can also be interpreted as continuation of upward/downwards trend depending on whether the midline is acting more of as a support (uptrend) or a (downtrend).
- K-line disabled by default/D-line enabled by default.
- K/D lengths are set to 3/3/14/14 (red), 6/6/20/20 (yellow), 12/12 (green) by default.
- Midline (50) set to white/ silver to make more visible on darkmode charts.
- Additional adjustable levels for Overbought/Oversold beyond 20/80 (set at 10/90 by default - see dashed grey line. Dotted line is 20/80.)
- Three stochRSI with 3/3/14/14, 6/6/20/20, and 12/12/14/14/6 length are shown below the indicator for reference.
// Aprine Slow - Lazybear
// // Stockcharts for StochRSI reference
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.