So this indicator has the following : CCI where the buy and sell signal can be either cross of the fast the slow and vice versa or cross of CCI bellow -50 and cross down CCI +50
the histogram (blue and red) is made by high low like histogram the buy and sell is based on crossing of the 0 . since its MTF type . you can toon the TF either to the time frame or use...
For private peeps only
- Takes a modified version of the CCI formula into 2 parts
VCI - Volume Channel Index (Yellow Histogram)
- Measures accurate accumulation and distribution levels and times
MCI - Modified Channel Index
- Measures (when compared to VCI) levels where clearly buys are interested vs not interested.
If VCI > MCI
- Shows buyer's are...
Recommended timeframe: 5M or higher
Based on EMA crosses and CCI levels.
Take profit can be also at Pivot levels like Daily/Weekly
Stop loss should be between 12-15 pips.
This strategy is still under development!
This is a modified Schaff Trend Cycle (STC), which is designed to provide quicker entries and exits.
I've been a huge fan of the STC for a long time, but being based on the MACD means its signals often lag by a bar or two (especially in fast moving markets). All I've done here is take the base STC script (all credit to user @LazyBear), and change the source to a...
Modification of the CCI indicator WT3.
1) three indicators in one window. "kluch2" includes display 2 additional lines.
2) you can calculate the indicator by closing price and you can calculate the volume price. The key is the "key" includes the calculations according to the bulk price.
3) "kluchperegib" shows inflection points
4) For the line with the period...
Classical CCI gives the mean deviation of typical price ((high+low+close)/3) value to the simple moving average of typical price
drnk_CCI is using the same mathematical formula but configuration let you choose average type to calculate the mean deviation.
Default values gives the classic CCI
Simple HMA (Hull MA) and CCI based strategy.
Currency: USD/GBP, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY
USDJPY 15min: profit every month from 03/2018 to 07/2018
GBPUSD 15min: profit every month from 03/2018 to 07/2018
GBPJPY 15min: loss on 03/2018, profit every month from 04/2018
(It's beta version!)
I'm also developing Indicator version, so please...