A simple indicator that identifies the primary upswing of Bitcoin following each Halving, the "Bull Cycle".
A "Bull Cycle" is identified as the first period of positive momentum after each Halving date, defined as the 50 Daily Moving Average (DMA) being above the 200 DMA.
This indicator shows a Key Level Support & Resistance level and VWAP that reset on your choice of the Bitcoin's halving date.
Optional Key Calculation Mode:
- Start with first (2012) or second (2016) halving date.
- Start with first and reset on the second (Halving to halving mode)
- Start with every next halving simultaneously (Halving + halving mode)
In addition to technical analysis, you also need to pay attention to fundamental analysis. Bitcoin has one of these indicators, it is the network hashrate. And it’s important to know when mining becomes disadvantageous. Those. when network participants turn off the equipment. And there are critical points that depend on the price and number of miners in the...
This is a simple script that displays the total number of Bitcoins wallets based on the data provided by Quandl.
Use it in dayli resolution minimum
Refresh every day
Thanks to all Pinecoders who share their work with the community.
I offer you today the BTC halving countdown updated in real-time on your charts
I inspired myself greatly from the gentleman @everget's script LTC halving countdown below
The countdown date is coming from that source www.bitcoinblockhalf.com.
This script shows the estimated circulating supply of Bitcoin on any given day.
- Estimated Bitcoin circulating supply calculated daily
- Uses the Bitcoin reward schedule, past halving dates, and the next upcoming halving estimated date to calculate the current estimated supply.
- Optionally includes an option to use "Log Reduction" on the chart