This is my first script and it is basically a MA crossover/under strategy that uses heikin ashi closing prices. I've also used limit orders based on HA opening prices of the previous day for entry which improves the performance. However, this impose a restriction when prices are moving too fast and the algo is unable to enter the trade, resulting in a bad position...
* Inspired by Krypt's and Madrid's Ribbon
* Supplemental to bullish or bearish trend confirmations with Heikin Ashi candles (e.g. 10/20 MA cross)
* Default of: MA 5-55, 100 and 200
* Ability to switch between Simple vs Exponential MAs
You may switch color gradient by using this tool,
Hope this helps. Please do let me know if...
A deterministic approach to identify Heikin-Ashi chart type.
The script checks the next statements about HA:
HA chart does not have any gaps in a classic sense
Every new HA open price is calculated using a specific recurrence formula. This fact also means that initial HA open price is used to calculate all the next and so on (a construction of Infinite Impulse...
This was originally derived from "MA Cross" indicator, though that one uses 9-21.
Simple 10day and 20day MA crossover indicator
* 10MA crosses from the bottom, goes up and above 20MA—we're bullish, look to long bullish signal candle
* 10MA crosses from the top, goes down and below 20MA—we're bearish, look to short bearish signal candle
Works well w/ Heikin Ashi candles