A study of moving averages that utilizes different tricks I've learned to optimize them. Included is Bollinger Bands, Guppy (GMMA) and Super Guppy.
The method used to make it MtF should be more precise and smoother than regular MtF methods that use the security function. For intraday timeframes, each number represents each hour, with 24 equal to 1 day. For daily,...
This indicator is in principle similar to Stochastic Oscillator, but contains the following improvements:
- advanced Ehlers-based smoothing (typically results in earlier signals than regular EMA smoothing)
- graceful degradation when few candles present for improved accuracy in the beginning of the chart
- buy/sell signals based on K-D crossover above/below thresholds
Similar to basic EMA Ribbon indicator except uses log-space transformation. Should be better on very long timeframes and for determining beginning of a bull market. The tradeoff is that it is slower than regular EMA near peaks (regular EMA will outperform this indicator when determining when to sell).
This indicator has two features that make it better than standard SMMA for cryptocurrencies:
- starts from the very first candle
- calculations are performed in log-space which means less sensitivity to extreme volatility common in crypto world
The idea is help traders to see the patterns and levels from a different point o view.
This script create candlestick using the opening, high, low and close price as source on your favorite function.
It's very simple to use:
Select a function in the drop box list, the number of bars length, check or uncheck the boxes to treat source as logarithm, smooth, and...
logarithmic exponential moving average
plots 3 lines instead of 1
default is 50,100,200
use standard scale instead of log, for this to work properly.
BTC tip jar: 1Mv1s7nLaTsRoLai5WXEGg8doisXuiPUXy
ETH tip jar: 0x6113DDD23D0D5aCad3d1f8640A8A571E9Cb86cB8
LTC tip jar: LYvyoqTSWxa22TQw3E7818xy4AfYNi6xcm
BCH tip jar: 1GC7oZ7MhLkamKCDdZFnUfV21SKWq84VdY