Here is a simple script that combines both the RSI and STOCH RSI so that it can be used in the same indicator. Handy for people who are not subscribed to tradingview and have a limited number of indicators.
Feel free to modify, feedback is welcome!
Since my " MACD & RSI+Stoch + Divergences" is a heavy script
I've split the script in 3 separate ones:
- Stoch RSI
Default settings are without lines (faster)
If you want to see the lines, enable the "Just show Arrows (No Lines)" button
When the message "Calculation timed out.Remove the indicator and reapply it to the chart" is...
The system uses 1 hour and 15 min timeframe data. Signals coming from 15 min Inverse Fisher Transform of SMI and stochastic RSI are confirmed by 1 hour Inverse Fisher Transform SMI, according to the following rules:
long cond.: 15 min IFTSMI crosses ABOVE -0.5 or SRSI k-line crosses ABOVE 50 while 1-hour IFTSMI is already ABOVE -0.5
short cond.:15 min IFTSMI...
Hello, beginner in trading here. Use this at your own risk.
Commission : 0.05%
Time Unit : 5 min
Backtest range : 15 days (looking like that is the maximum in 5 min UT)
Initial capital : 1000€
How it works :
Long entries and exits. That's all, no pyramiding, no shorting.
It takes the first buy signal (green triangle) and the first sell signal (yellow...
So in this indicator I put the improved DMI together with stoch rsi
the area in light blue are buy zone by the improved DMI
the area in light red are potential sell zone by the improved DMI
the green columns are stoch rsi crossing up
the red columns are stoch rsi crossing down
- This script extends my previous script "RSI and Stoch RSI on same indicator" by adding BB over the RSI
- BB pinch over RSI can be used to identify price actions (trade entry) whereas RSI going back to BB base line (the middle line) can be used to identify price reset (trade exit/TP)
- If RSI is overbought, a Stoch RSI reset from above 80 to below 20 and then...
An update of my previous code "Stoch.RSI+RSI+DoubleStrategy+CMWilliamsVixFix+MFI".
- Script converted to v4 and to study version
- Removed the "Double strategy" code because it doesn't work much well
- Replaced the "CM_Williams_Vix_Fix" (by ChrisMoody) code with its updated version "CM_Williams_Vix_Fix_V3" that also features custom filtered alerts...
A combination of RSI and Stochastic using default settings.
- RSI or Relative Strength Index is the white line.
- Stochastic %K is the aqua line
- Stochastic %D is the orange line
- The purple rectangle is the RSI range going from 30 (oversold) at the bottom to 70 (overbought)
- The top dotted line indicates the price being overbought on the stochastic
Developed by Worachart Pirunruk, MD - Siam Intelligence Technology
This is the signal that generates based on 4 Technical Analysis Tools:
1. SMA 12,
2. SMA 26,
3. RSI 14,3,3
Signal to Buy/Long when the RSI below Dynamic oversold line based on close price back 60 bars.
Parameter. This signal doesn't have to best TP point, I'm working on improvement, now....
IMPORTANT!!! MAKE SURE "RECALCULATE AFTER ORDER FILLED" IS CHECKED. I will have it on by default in the future.
This is a continuation of my previous scripts of two MACD indicators with a Stochastic RSI indicator.
- Alternate MACD time interval
You can now set the time interval for the second MACD indicator to a different resolution...
Simply a Stochastic RSI and CCI mix with a Rate of Change filter to stay out of choppy sideways markets.
For a long signal we need both the CCI above 0 and the stochastic line to be higher than the last candle.
For a short signal we need both the CCI below 0 and the stochastic line to be lower than the last candle.
Pay attention to...