bbagzz
Mua

WHY YOU ARE ALL WRONG ABOUT BITCOIN

COINBASE:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / Đô la
Okay I don't mean EVERYONE, but I DO mean all of you folks calling "The Bubble", which seems to be about 80% of the traders. To you I say, "No, no - we are going higher!" I put my money where my mouth is and bought BTC             at my support level of 9400 yesterday circa 3:00PM CST. Look at this chart. LOOK at it. All of those fib lines hit exactly where the moves occurred. These fibbys were pulled from the prior low at 5790 to the recent high of 11400. Technical Analysis is telling me the next logical Price Target is 14000 (probability 65%). The most reasonable level for retracement, if we see one at all, is approximately 7990 (probability of 35%). Either way, it is my belief that we are not in a bubble here. Placing analysis to the side, think about what's happening outside of the charts. In the media, Bitcoin             is being discussed on a mainstream scale, making headlines, being drawn to the unaware society's attention. Bitcoin             and cryptocurrency are becoming more relevant and the future value of decentralization, coupled with the popularity of Bitcoin             on the rise, we are due for a major influx of users and, therefore, buyers! It's already happening. Each week thousands upon thousands of users, excited about Bitcoin             , are joining the exchanges and purchasing their first coins in various amounts. These new users have to buy at the market price. This will drive the price up, along with the new Futures contract being announced by the CME and institutional buyers coming in, among other factors. So my quick suggestion is - the bubble is not here yet. Buy and Hold is the way to go! Cheers - Bryant
You do realize that everything you just said is a perfect example of a bubble right... You are in denial still, the bull trap is already set and we are "returning to normal". The Fear kicks in on Monday. Happy Trading.

https://www.fortrusfinancial.com/old-index.php/component/acymailing/archive/view/listid-8-stock-etf-portfolios/mailid-82-stock-etf-portfolio-report-november-2015?tmpl=component
Phản hồi
VI Tiếng Việt
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Trang chủ Sàng lọc cổ phiếu Công cụ tìm kiếm tín hiệu Forex Tìm kiếm tín hiệu Cryptocurrency Lịch kinh tế Cách thức hoạt động Tính năng biểu đồ Điều khoản sử dụng Người điều hành Giải pháp Website & Môi giới Widgets Thư viện biểu đồ chứng khoán Yêu cầu tính năng Blog & Tin tức Hỏi đáp Hỗ trợ & Wiki Twitter
Hồ sơ Tùy chỉnh hồ sơ Tài khoản và Tính phí Tickets Hỗ trợ của tôi Liên hệ hỗ trợ Các ý tưởng đã xuất bản Người theo dõi Đang theo dõi Tin nhắn riêng Trò chuyện Đăng xuất