we are at a point here I believe. At least in the short term we should fall from the 5 min channel to 8100 where you could go long if you were certainly bullish
(I am not). We are then due to go up to meet the major trendline
down (green line); we either break or fail...I have mine at approx 9200 now and a Fib retracement at 9300. If we make it though all that garbage I may rebuy. I sold at 8 from buying at 6.5 (wish I believed we had the power to go to 9K), bulls have powered though some decent resistance...unless it was all fake (which many of those walls earlier today sure fell like they were). And remember even after all that we have EMA
approaching...which we have bounced off all way down. So anyways....good luck, the choice is yours. I am going to wait patiently and possibly miss some pips, satoshis, whatevers. Ill be along for the move up when its ready. Otherwise I am going to try and hold to $5600 unless my emotions get hold of me before that.
This is just my opinion, not financial advise, as I just know enough to lose money in forex, stocks, and now crypto.