1. The 2014-2017 cycle repeats itself from 2018-2022.
2. Market will stay until 2019 and will start to turn again in 2020.
3. Prior to the halving event in June 2020, there will be a lot of buying .
4. After the halving event, the price will cool down and will lose momentum.
5. A few months after the halving event, the price will start to gain rapidly again.
6. In 2021 and 2022 the price will test the old ATH and will set new ATHs, while going parabolic again.
So if you don't mind based on this I'll expand on your #6 and say we will go parabolic again from an all time high of near $20,000 to $200,000 conservatively. But I'm sure at that point the greed will be much more wide spread and could easily go much higher. Maybe $1 million is a possibility on the next run up.